From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Is an umbrella organization a good choice for Gentoo?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:45:19
1 On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:42 PM Andreas K. Hüttel <dilfridge@g.o>
2 wrote:
5 > > Is getting rid of the Foundation a foregone conclusion? It's unclear to
6 > me
7 > > what folks actually want to do.
10 > I suggest you actually read the write-up that we are commenting on.
13 I read the write up. It's one person's opinion on how to proceed. Which is
14 why I asked "is this a foregone conclusion"? Is this what people want?
15 Obviously it's what mgorny wants; but he is just 1 person, hence my
16 question of "what do other people want."
17
18 -A
22 > --
23 > Andreas K. Hüttel
24 > dilfridge@g.o
25 > Gentoo Linux developer
26 > (council, qa, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)