From: "Andreas K. Hüttel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Is an umbrella organization a good choice for Gentoo?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 19:52:15
1 Am Mittwoch, 26. August 2020, 22:44:52 EEST schrieb Alec Warner:
2 > > > Is getting rid of the Foundation a foregone conclusion? It's unclear to
3 > >
4 > > me
5 > >
6 > > > what folks actually want to do.
7 > >
8 > > I suggest you actually read the write-up that we are commenting on.
9 >
10 > I read the write up. It's one person's opinion on how to proceed. Which is
11 > why I asked "is this a foregone conclusion"? Is this what people want?
12 > Obviously it's what mgorny wants; but he is just 1 person, hence my
13 > question of "what do other people want."
16 Shrug. It's also the proposal that got you elected for trustee. :)
19 Andreas K. Hüttel
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 (council, qa, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)