From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Proposed GLEP 1 changes
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:04:14
1 On 12/14/13, 6:50 AM, Chris Reffett wrote:
2 > As a member of the GLEP team, I would like to propose several
3 > updates to GLEP 1. I have attached the original and diffs for each of my
4 > proposed changes for reference, and I apologize in advance if any of the
5 > diffs cannot be applied simultaneously. Summaries and rationales for
6 > each change are as follows:
7
8 Thank you for working on this. I'm generally supportive of the changes.
9
10 Some idea: it's not that obvious to me what's the process to become a
11 GLEP editor, or to change the GLEP editors team if everyone is inactive
12 (which I think either happened recently or was very close to it).
13
14 One other thing to consider is that although for some parts of the
15 process it's moving to Bugzilla, there are still many references to
16 glep@g.o.
17
18 Paweł