From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Some focus for Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 14:41:24
1 Donnie Berkholz:
2 > Wanted to share my thoughts on where I think Gentoo should go, in terms
3 > of direction. Would love to hear your thoughts.
4 >
5 > http://dberkholz.com/2015/01/13/gentoo-needs-focus-to-stay-relevant/
8 How do you want to _ensure_ focus with 263 developers having direct push
9 access without any strict review policies?
10
11 How do you want to ensure focus if the council and GLEP 39 say that we
12 may have conflicting ideas in ONE single repository and that we may
13 voluntarily break tree consistency (can give examples)?
14
15 You are tackling the wrong problem. The problem is not lack of ideas and
16 people having focus on these ideas.