From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Some focus for Gentoo
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 19:10:10
1 On 14:41 Thu 15 Jan , hasufell wrote:
2 > How do you want to _ensure_ focus with 263 developers having direct
3 > push access without any strict review policies?
4 >
5 > How do you want to ensure focus if the council and GLEP 39 say that we
6 > may have conflicting ideas in ONE single repository and that we may
7 > voluntarily break tree consistency (can give examples)?
8
9 I discussed some of this, in terms of what specifically "focus" would
10 look like, in my response to Daniel.
11
12 > You are tackling the wrong problem. The problem is not lack of ideas and
13 > people having focus on these ideas.
14
15 Instead, it is...?
18 Thanks,
19 Donnie