From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Discontinuing the support for GitHub pull requests
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:19:36
1 W dniu wto, 31.10.2017 o godzinie 06∶11 -0700, użytkownik Rich Freeman
2 napisał:
3 > On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 > >
5 > > I've spend enough time trying to communicate pull requests to different
6 > > developers on behalf of users, and I'm done with it. And I know I'm not
7 > > alone with this.
10 > Then don't. I'm not sure why you think the only alternative to your
11 > spending effort to respond to other people's issues is your spending
12 > effort closing other people's issues for them.
13 >
14 > I don't see what the harm is in just leaving them open...
15
16 The harm is that issues are left unnoticed, and users are left
17 on the ice.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny