From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Discontinuing the support for GitHub pull requests
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 13:12:01
1 On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > I've spend enough time trying to communicate pull requests to different
4 > developers on behalf of users, and I'm done with it. And I know I'm not
5 > alone with this.
8 Then don't. I'm not sure why you think the only alternative to your
9 spending effort to respond to other people's issues is your spending
10 effort closing other people's issues for them.
11
12 I don't see what the harm is in just leaving them open...
15 Rich