From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Jason Zaman (perfinion)
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:59:13
1 On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 08:43:26AM +0100, Justin (jlec) wrote:
2 > it is a pleasure to introduce to you Jason (perfinion) Zaman. He is already
3 > among us for a couple of weeks, but I missed the announcement. Sorry for that.
4 >
5 > Once again, Sven recruited for the SElinux project, where Jason worked on better
6 > SElinux support in OpenRC. Additionally he is interested in the hardened world
7 > of Gentoo. So we are continuing to get good devs for the security side of Gentoo.
8
9 Let this be a fair warning to everybody: if you start harassing me with more
10 work, I'll make sure that you get to do it yourself!
11
12 Just kidding ;-) Welcome aboard Jason!
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen