From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Arthur Zamarin (arthurzam)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:25:44
1 > On 28 Aug 2021, at 17:17, Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hey all,
4 >
5 > It is my pleasure to announce an addition to our family: Arthur Zamarin
6 > from Israel! Arthur has already joined our Python core project, and I
7 > see they've been entangled with critical python work lately. Here's what
8 > Arthur writes about themself:
9 > "As of now, I'm working as a lecturer of Software Engineering in a
10 > College. Mainly teaching first two years of a Bachelor degree. Just now
11 > finished my Bachelor degree in Software Engineering. My main language is
12 > Hebrew, but I freely read and understand English, but sometimes I write
13 > with errors. My hobbies are mainly History and Middle East studying."
16 Really excited to have you as part of the team Arthur!
17
18 Best,
19 sam