From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] William Hubbs council manifesto 2018-2019
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 22:06:43
1 Hi William,
2
3 > I believe the council and trustees should be working as a team to lead
4 > Gentoo. We serve different functions, so there is room for both groups.
5 > We have been adversarial lately and I don't think this is good. As a
6 > council member, I will work to improve this situation.
7
8 We (tamiko & me) asked the trustees formally to agree to the separation of
9 functions precisely as it has been handled over the past ~10 years.
10 They didn't agree to that.
11
12 How would you like to see the separation of functions then?
13
14 Cheers,
15 Andreas
18 Andreas K. Hüttel
19 dilfridge@g.o
20 Gentoo Linux developer
21 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)