From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Chris Reffett <creffett@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Modified GLEP 2
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:35:31
1 Some things that I noticed when reading the draft:
2
3 - GLEP 1 and 2 recommend licensing GLEPs under the Open Publication
4 License. Is there any specific reason for this? If not, we should
5 switch to CC-BY-SA, in order to be compatible with the license used
6 for the wiki (and for the rest of our documentation).
7
8 Only few GLEPs are actually licensed under the OPL, namely GLEP 12,
9 GLEP 49, and GLEPs 57 to 61. Maybe their authors could be asked to
10 relicense them under CC-BY-SA?
11
12 - Section headings. The draft says to use these:
13 =First-Level Title=
14 ==Second-Level Title==
15 ===Third-Level Title===
16 IIUC, in Mediawiki first-level headings are reserved for the page
17 title, so this list should start with == ==. The markup of the GLEP
18 draft itself suffers from this problem, too.
19
20 - Minor formatting issues, like emphasis (*foo* instead of ''foo'').
21
22 Ulrich