From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: Alice Ferrazzi <alicef@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>, Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] call for agenda items -- council meeting 2019-04-14
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 06:29:52
1 >>>>> On Wed, 10 Apr 2019, Alice Ferrazzi wrote:
2
3 > The 04/10/2019 07:59, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
4 >> To clarify, I won't be opposed against making a specific exception
5 >> and "grandfathering" any devs who had commit access before the
6 >> cut-off date when GLEP 76 was implemented.
7
8 > I propose foundation to vote for add the use of pseudonym in the GLEP 76.
9 > For keeping Gentoo a confortable and inclusive place.
10
11 If case that would be accepted, I would ask to be taken off its author
12 list. I don't want to be associated with a policy that has been watered
13 down into meaninglessness.
14
15 >> However, going forward, we shouldn't allow any further exceptions
16 >> from the real name policy.
17
18 > who said that we cannot allow any further excepions from the real name
19 > policy?
20
21 IMHO it is a decision by the same bodies that have accepted GLEP 76,
22 namely Council and Trustees.
23
24 Ulrich