From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, ionen@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ionen Wolkens (ionen)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 09:12:31
1 Good day/night everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family!
4
5 Ionen is joining us from Sherbrooke, QC, Canada.
6
7 I believe many of you have already had a chance of meeting him in IRC
8
9 and bugzilla as he has been helping in lots of areas
10
11 (nvidia drivers maintaining, bug wrangling, misc fixes, etc).
12
13 Here is how he describes himself:
14
15 "Linux user since 1997, thanks to a Slackware 3.2 CD-ROM that came with
16 a book I randomly came across in a computer store, but Gentoo user only
17 since late 2018, I missed out!
18
19 I enjoy problem solving, doing support, and some programming albeit
20 I've never worked professionally in the field.
21
22 Aside from that, I enjoy old video games, and I've dabbled in
23 speedrunning. I'd be surprised to be recognized but may have known
24 me as "Evanidus" from the ALttP randomizer community. Been ~3 years
25 but old videos of my races are still around."
26
27 Please join me in giving him a warm welcome!

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature