From: Richard Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: Angelo Arrifano <miknix@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 01:17:34
1 On 07/19/2010 03:47 PM, Angelo Arrifano wrote:
2 > On 19-07-2010 04:34, Richard Freeman wrote:
3 >> 3. Handles threads split across two different lists with not all
4 >> replies being cross-posted to all lists, turning them into a cohesive
5 >> discussion.
6 >
7 > Thunderbird does that for me, just enable threaded view on your inbox.
8 > It is very close to gmame-style email reading.
11 I already use this. The problem is that different lists are in
12 different folders (procmail filtering), and that is how I want it,
13 except when people start mixing threads across two lists I'd like to see
14 them together.
15
16 Hey, I think it is an awfully tall order, but apparently others feel
17 that email clients should handle this gracefully. That's why it would
18 be nice just to keep each discussion in the right place...
19
20 Rich