From: heroxbd@g.o
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Nicolas Bock (nickolasbock)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 01:22:55
1 justin <jlec@g.o> writes:
2
3 > I would like to introduce Nickolas Bock (nicolasbock) who recently
4 > joined the gentoo dev team.
5 >
6 > He is a computational scientist and tries to solve some crazy stuff on
7 > his cluster (ask him for more details if you are brave :) ). His
8 > cluster is of course running Gentoo, which is he is using for ages.
9 >
10 > As part of his job he is involved in several projects related to
11 > cluster computing and quantum chemistry. And exactly those package
12 > really need a helping hand in Gentoo, which he is already providing
13 > through the science overlay. So it was time to let him do the job in
14 > the tree.
15
16 Hey Nickolas, I am looking forward to ebuilds for atlas
17 gotoblas/openblas ;)