From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Cc: Nicolas Bock <nicolasbock@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Nicolas Bock (nickolasbock)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:36:19
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I would like to introduce Nickolas Bock (nicolasbock) who recently
4 joined the gentoo dev team.
5
6 He is a computational scientist and tries to solve some crazy stuff on
7 his cluster (ask him for more details if you are brave :) ). His cluster
8 is of course running Gentoo, which is he is using for ages.
9
10 As part of his job he is involved in several projects related to cluster
11 computing and quantum chemistry. And exactly those package really need a
12 helping hand in Gentoo, which he is already providing through the
13 science overlay. So it was time to let him do the job in the tree.
14
15 Please join me in giving him a warm welcome.
16
17 Justin