From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 21:22:38
1 On Thursday, November 3, 2016 3:02:17 PM EDT Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 >
3 > Yeah, I was thinking on enforcing current (and new) arch testers, that
4 > already look to have a "special status" in bugzilla. At least, if I
5 > don't misremember, some of them are shown as "arch testers" with an
6 > icon in bugs... hence, I guess we have a official list of "trained
7 > ATs". The only difference over they currently adding only a comment in
8 > bug reports about "it's ready" they could also send a PR that could be
9 > merged by any of us
10
11 If they have some status, maybe it could be made such that a PR from them
12 regarding stabilization was auto committed to tree by a bot vs an actual dev.
13 That would be more efficient, and not giving them direct commit access but
14 indirect means for such.
17 William L. Thomson Jr.