From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2016-11-13
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 14:02:24
1 El jue, 03-11-2016 a las 09:50 -0400, Ian Stakenvicius escribió:
2 > >
3 [...]
4 > The stabilization commit itself isn't that onerous, it's the
5 > testing.  Likely a keyword or whiteboard from the non-dev AT on the
6 > stabilization bug would suffice no?
7 >
8 > That said, like the proxy-maint group, we could enlist some random
9 > devs to apply the stabilization commits based on the feedback of non-
10 > dev ATs.  BUT, that's only going to work if we have some sort of
11 > enforced training and  qualification criteria for non-dev ATs (which
12 > we likely have already) and I'm not sure the bureaucracy to manage
13 > that would leave us in a better situation than what we have now.
16 Yeah, I was thinking on enforcing current (and new) arch testers, that
17 already look to have a "special status" in bugzilla. At least, if I
18 don't misremember, some of them are shown as "arch testers" with an
19 icon in bugs... hence, I guess we have a official list of "trained
20 ATs". The only difference over they currently adding only a comment in
21 bug reports about "it's ready" they could also send a PR that could be
22 merged by any of us