From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Thomas Deutschmann <whissi@g.o>, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Should Council members be pillars of the community?
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:53:27
1 Am Freitag, 26. Juni 2020, 17:24:43 CEST schrieb Rich Freeman:
2 > > Err... how did you arrive at that?
3 > >
4 > > I'm in council and not in comrel anymore, and I haven't seen any kind of
5 > > statistics (nor any bugs since my comrel access has been removed long
6 > > ago).
7 >
8 > Frankly, if statistics like this do exist they shouldn't be the
9 > subject of public discussion on lists.
10
11 Right, I fully agree with this.
12
13 My point is merely that I do not know of the existence of any such statistics
14 in the first place. And unfounded numbers should probably be avoided even
15 more.
18 Andreas K. Hüttel
19 dilfridge@g.o
20 Gentoo Linux developer
21 (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)