From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Extending project xml for recording lead election dates
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 05:16:45
1 On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:12 AM, Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
3 >> I propose adding an element to project xml to record that date of the
4 >> last project election and setup a cron job to remind projects when they
5 >> are approaching a year mark from the last election. What do others think?
6 >
7 > Sounds like a very good idea to me. I have the impression that
8 > projects that do run elections every year are more the exception than
9 > the rule. It would be even nicer if we could get the last election
10 > date for each project to prime the system.
13 I guess this is as good a place as any to start?
14
15 For the gnome herd, it's documented in our meetings log (I expect the
16 same is true for KDE)
17
18 "2009-06-15" -- http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/gnome/#doc_chap5
22 ~Nirbheek Chauhan