From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Project Members Without Wiki Accounts
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 15:35:57
1 Dnia 2015-06-01, o godz. 10:39:10
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 7:45 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
5 > > b. users who are not developers.
8 > Is there anything that prevents such users from creating wiki
9 > accounts? As far as I can see anybody can create one, but I haven't
10 > tried to actually doing it as a non-dev. It seems like the simplest
11 > solution to to have non-devs just create wiki accounts when joining
12 > projects.
13 >
14 > I don't really see creating a wiki account as some kind of huge
15 > barrier to entry. Besides, we do want participants to create
16 > documentation when possible, right?
17
18 Wiki doesn't allow adding non-developer accounts to projects.
21 Best regards,
22 Michał Górny