From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Burden of proof
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 21:24:11
1 >>>>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018, Luca Barbato wrote:
2
3 >> Well we are all equals, but some are more equal than others. If you
4 >> reach a certain status, then you can get away with things which
5 >> ordinary folks can't.
6
7 > Not really.
8
9 > Comrel never received a complaint about ulm or mgorny behavior from
10 > drobbins.
11
12 At least in my case, s/from drobbins// (and I would be grateful if
13 comrel could confirm).
14
15 Seriously, I would be very interested if anyone has perceived any
16 misconduct from my side, and I shall immediately step down from the
17 council if comrel will find any wrongdoing.
18
19 "Calumniare audacter, semper aliquid haeret" is much easier though,
20 than filing a complaint which would have to be supported by facts.
21
22 > On the other hand drobbins seems to try to violate all the items in
23 > the CoC on purpose even after he got warned about them.
24
25 Ulrich