From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 21:51:26
1 W dniu sob, 14.04.2018 o godzinie 17∶27 -0400, użytkownik Rich Freeman
2 napisał:
3 > On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Matthew Thode
4 > <prometheanfire@g.o> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > - Formalize Gentoo Foundation's control over Gentoo infrastructure (src: drobbins)
7 > > - https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/151b44012a649a98a5e5268d3ed35bdd
8 >
9 > While you're discussing securing our infrastructure you might want to
10 > discuss what actions the Foundation intends to take in the event
11 > somebody trespasses on our property, such as using it after being
12 > expressly told not to.
15 Does the law of the NM state permit shooting trespassers? And if not,
16 can we please move it to one that does?
19 Best regards,
20 Michał Górny