From: Seemant Kulleen <seemantk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:44:04
1 Hi Denis,
2
3 I'm sorry to speak publicly, but isn't this email exactly the kind of
4 attitude we're trying to reverse. As a senior member of the project, I
5 really would hope you set a better example of the change that you,
6 yourself, have said you wanted to see.
9 That is, unless I've completely mis-read this email, I think Rich deserves
10 a little more charitable of a reply.
11
12 Thanks,
13