From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Trying to become a Gentoo Developer again spanning 8 years...
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:03:28
1 Andreas K. Hüttel,
2
3 If you resign from either comrel and/or council then an appeal might make
4 sense. At this time it does not. Given the fact that you are the LEAD of
5 comrel and also a council member. Major conflict of interest! Simply omitting
6 from a vote is not acceptable on either body.
7
8 Which matters more to you? Being on the council or Lead of Comrel?
9
10 As lead of Comrel you should specifically addressing the topic of any appeal.
11 You should be able to clarify my status and what I would be appealing to
12 council.
13