From: Mike Pagano <mpagano@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Migrating project pages to the wiki
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:58:42
1 On Sunday, January 18, 2015 04:53:50 PM Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > since signing up into the metastructure project some time ago, I've
5 > been keeping track a bit of the project page wiki migration status [1].
6 > We're stuck in the middle for quite a while now and this is not good.
7 >
8 > So, after asking around for some opinions, I'd like to force the issue a
9 > bit. If your page hasn't been migrated so far, don't be surprised if you
10 > get an e- mail with subject
11 > "Suprise: Your project page has just been migrated to the Wiki. Please
12 > review."
13 >
14 > Simple cases come first. Of course, every help is appreciated [2].
15 >
16 > Cheers,
17 > Andreas
20 > [1] https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Wiki/Project_Page_Migration_Status
21 > [2]
22 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_Wiki:Developer_Central/Project_pages#Mig
23 > ration_from_www.gentoo.org.2Fproj.2F
24
25 Andreas,
26 Gentoo-sources is a dynamically created website from our own scripts.
29 Mike Pagano
30 Gentoo Developer - Kernel Project
31 Team Lead - Gentoo Sources
32 E-Mail : mpagano@g.o
33 GnuPG FP : EEE2 601D 0763 B60F 848C 9E14 3C33 C650 B576 E4E3
34 Public Key : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xB576E4E3&op=index