From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 01:51:56
1 On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Thank all of your for your continuous support. I will not be deploying
5 >> any scripts to improve integration in any way.
6 >
7 > Ok, this makes this the second item on the agenda where the proponents
8 > essentially have announced an intention to quit before the meeting
9 > because of voiced disagreement. As with the other, I suggest we move
10 > forward and discuss/decide so that at least the issue has some closure
11 > and either Michał or others have a sense of what does and doesn't have
12 > support.
13
14 I don't believe it was because of voiced disagreement, but rather that
15 Michał found the comment from Anthony ("Perhaps those responsible for
16 doing so should fix this.") to be offensive given that he *is actively
17 working on it*. At least, that's how I'd feel.