From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 08:21:19
1 On 10/9/15 9:51 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
2 > On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 2:35 AM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3 >> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 >>> Thank all of your for your continuous support. I will not be deploying
5 >>> any scripts to improve integration in any way.
6 >> Ok, this makes this the second item on the agenda where the proponents
7 >> essentially have announced an intention to quit before the meeting
8 >> because of voiced disagreement. As with the other, I suggest we move
9 >> forward and discuss/decide so that at least the issue has some closure
10 >> and either Michał or others have a sense of what does and doesn't have
11 >> support.
12 > I don't believe it was because of voiced disagreement, but rather that
13 > Michał found the comment from Anthony ("Perhaps those responsible for
14 > doing so should fix this.") to be offensive given that he *is actively
15 > working on it*. At least, that's how I'd feel.
16 >
17 Thank you Matt, and you are right. I retract that statement and apologize.
18
19 Michal, I'm sorry for an unnecessarily provocative statement and will
20 work with you to move forward if you so wish.
23 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
24 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
25 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
26 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
27 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA