From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Council Agenda Items - 14 Oct 2014
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 15:04:27
1 Dnia 2014-10-04, o godz. 14:30:02
2 "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > Am Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014, 00:41:44 schrieb Rich Freeman:
5 >
6 > > To clarify, are you asking the council to debate whether we want to
7 > > ask for an update, or are you just asking for an update (which doesn't
8 > > really require a council discussion)?
9 > >
10 > > I don't mind putting it on the agenda, per se, but just what were you
11 > > looking for the council to provide?
12 >
13 > I'm happy if the update is magically triggered by this mail and appears on the
14 > mailing list even before the meeting. :)
15
16 It won't be magically triggered since the team lead is waiting for this
17 clarification :P.
20 Best regards,
21 Michał Górny