From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Council Agenda Items - 14 Oct 2014
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 12:29:56
1 Am Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014, 00:41:44 schrieb Rich Freeman:
2
3 > To clarify, are you asking the council to debate whether we want to
4 > ask for an update, or are you just asking for an update (which doesn't
5 > really require a council discussion)?
6 >
7 > I don't mind putting it on the agenda, per se, but just what were you
8 > looking for the council to provide?
9
10 I'm happy if the update is magically triggered by this mail and appears on the
11 mailing list even before the meeting. :)
12
13 Otherwise the council could ask for one.
14
15 Either case doesn't really require a discussion.
18 Andreas K. Huettel
19 Gentoo Linux developer (council, kde)
20 dilfridge@g.o
21 http://www.akhuettel.de/