From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Council Agenda Items - 14 Oct 2014
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 22:41:50
1 On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
2 > Here's another item suggestion:
3 >
4 > "
5 > Since the following both projects seem to be "stuck" at the moment, and since
6 > it is useful to finish pending big projects before starting new ones, the
7 > council would like to ask for a general update from involved parties on
8 >
9 > 1) the multilib porting and subsequent disposal of emul-... packages
10 > 2) the migration of project web pages to our wiki
11
12 To clarify, are you asking the council to debate whether we want to
13 ask for an update, or are you just asking for an update (which doesn't
14 really require a council discussion)?
15
16 I don't mind putting it on the agenda, per se, but just what were you
17 looking for the council to provide?