From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2018-10-14
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 17:35:20
1 >>>>> On Thu, 11 Oct 2018, Alec Warner wrote:
2
3 > My reading of ulm's proposal is that it is allowed.
4
5 > Ebuilds "shall" use the simple attribution, not that they "must" use it.
6
7 > To me that implies the simple attribution should be the default, but the
8 > complex attribution is acceptable in the ::gentoo repo.
9
10 > Maybe I'm misunderstanding the proposal?
11
12 No, you've understood it exactly how it was meant.
13
14 Ulrich