From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:07:42
1 El lun, 16-06-2014 a las 05:29 +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
2 escribió:
3 > On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, Rich Freeman wrote:
4 >
5 > > On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Wulf C. Krueger <wk@×××××××××××.de> wrote:
6 > >>
7 > >> For good measure, I'd like to nominate these guys:
8 > >>
9 > >
10 > > To avoid any "legal technicalities" do these nominations actually
11 > > count? The announcement said "anyone can nominate" but I'm not sure
12 > > if this was intended to be limited to current devs. I don't think it
13 > > really matters since devs can always nominate themselves, but I'd hate
14 > > to see somebody accept and then get called out on it.
15 >
16 > Our rules are very clear: anyone can nominate and it's ok to nominate
17 > oneself.
18 > However, they also state that nominations must be accepted. So only the
19 > nominees that accept will be running for the election.
20 >
21 > > Rich
22 >
23 > Regards,
24 > Jorge
27 In that case... I guess all people is nominated now then and we don't
28 need to nominate anyone else? :/