From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2014 / 2015 election
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 05:29:48
1 On Sun, 15 Jun 2014, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Wulf C. Krueger <wk@×××××××××××.de> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> For good measure, I'd like to nominate these guys:
8 > To avoid any "legal technicalities" do these nominations actually
9 > count? The announcement said "anyone can nominate" but I'm not sure
10 > if this was intended to be limited to current devs. I don't think it
11 > really matters since devs can always nominate themselves, but I'd hate
12 > to see somebody accept and then get called out on it.
13
14 Our rules are very clear: anyone can nominate and it's ok to nominate
15 oneself.
16 However, they also state that nominations must be accepted. So only the
17 nominees that accept will be running for the election.
18
19 > Rich
20
21 Regards,