From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: Gentoo Foundation
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 21:15:32
1 On 2019.07.01 21:10, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 12:44 PM Andreas K. Huettel
3 > <dilfridge@g.o>
4 > wrote:
5 >
6 > > Am Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 21:42:29 CEST schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
7 > > [...]
8 > >
9 > > Oh and btw, I found all this out by less than 5min of googling.
10 > > Puh--leeease.
13 > I have a list of about 20 umbrella organizations that we should be
14 > contacting, I don't really expect to have a discussion about them on
15 > the
16 > list until we produce a report with our findings.
17 > I'm happy to publish the list; maybe we are missing some of them.
18 >
19 > -A
23 > > --
24 > > Andreas K. Hüttel
25 > > dilfridge@g.o
26 > > Gentoo Linux developer
27 > > (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)
30 We are getting into the weeds when my question to council candidates
31 was along the lines of in the event the Foundation is dissolved, who
32 or what group will manage the financial responsibility that will remain with
33 Gentoo?
34
35 So far, there have been answers to that from only two candidates.
36
37 Gentoo needs to plan for that. The Foundation could be gone by
38 30 June 2020.
41 Regards,
42
43 Roy Bamford