From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: Michael Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Gentoo Council nominees: Gentoo Foundation
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 20:10:41
1 On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 12:44 PM Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Am Montag, 1. Juli 2019, 21:42:29 CEST schrieb Andreas K. Huettel:
5 > [...]
6 >
7 > Oh and btw, I found all this out by less than 5min of googling.
8 > Puh--leeease.
11 I have a list of about 20 umbrella organizations that we should be
12 contacting, I don't really expect to have a discussion about them on the
13 list until we produce a report with our findings.
14 I'm happy to publish the list; maybe we are missing some of them.
15
16 -A
20 > --
21 > Andreas K. Hüttel
22 > dilfridge@g.o
23 > Gentoo Linux developer
24 > (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)