From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Microsoft buys GitHub
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 15:05:40
1 W dniu pon, 04.06.2018 o godzinie 15∶07 +0200, użytkownik Michał Górny
2 napisał:
3 > W dniu pon, 04.06.2018 o godzinie 19∶47 +0700, użytkownik
4 > grozin@g.o napisał:
5 > > https://itsfoss.com/microsoft-github/
6 > >
7 > > Does this influence Gentoo GitHun usage?
10 > As far as I'm aware, our Bylaws, Social Contract etc. don't say anything
11 > about having to hate Microsoft.
12 >
13 > Gentoo should continue to support users via GitHub as long as users are
14 > willing to contribute this way, and there are developers who wish to
15 > support them.
18 Oh, I should have mentioned: as long as there are no major ToS changes
19 or other events that would meaningfully affect our use of their
20 services.
23 Best regards,
24 Michał Górny