From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Kevin "signals" McCarthy
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 22:17:41
1 On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > Let me introduce to you a new member to our family. Kevin, aka "signals",
5 > is joining us from Greenville, MI USA. He is willing to join the amd64 and
6 > treecleaner projects. This is how he describes himself:
7 >
8 > "I'm married, no kids. I live in a house in small-town USA. I have a HAM
9 > radio license. I am somewhat competent with a yo-yo. I am a big fan
10 > of many of the cult BBC series such as Doctor Who, Blake's 7,
11 > Monty Python and Red Dwarf. I am a bit of an audiophile and have
12 > built my own vacuum tube amplifiers and speakers.
13 > Otherwise, I'm pretty uninteresting."
14 >
15 > Please give him a warm welcome
18 Welcome Kevin! May repoman be with you!
19
20 P.S.: Kevin likes to get kicked on #gentoo-dev, so please do the needful :p
21 --
22 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
23
24 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team