From: IAN DELANEY <della5@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Ago is on vacation
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 21:02:43
1 On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:35:27 +0300
2 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@g.o>
5 > wrote:
6 > > Hi guys,
7 > >
8 > > Unless you noticed our beloved amd64 monkey is set on away to go on
9 > > vacation. This means that already for 30 days there is nobody doing
10 > > amd64 stabilisation requests en masse.
11 > >
12 > > I would say that this is highly suboptimal, so I am sending this
13 > > mail to amd64 and project mailing list to see if we get anyone
14 > > interested in doing some stables here and there.
15 > >
16 > > From the looks there are 425 bugs found by my amd64 query on
17 > > bugzilla. In order to do only the easy stuff I recommend we grab
18 > > the older ones where other teams already given their go so we don't
19 > > have to spent that much time on the bugs.
20 > >
21 > > Cheers
22 > >
23 > > Tom
26 > Hi,
27 >
28 > There is no need to panic. We may be slow ( well, it is summer after
29 > all ) but we will handle all these bugs in due time.
30 >
31 > Kind regards,
32 > Markos Chandras
35 hmmmmmm; looks like I just might be needed to turn over an old leaf.
36 Shall look tomorrow. So what happened to millbarge ands who scared
37 him away??
40 kind regards
41
42 Ian Delaney