From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o, amd64@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Ago is on vacation
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:02:47
1 On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > Unless you noticed our beloved amd64 monkey is set on away to go on
5 > vacation. This means that already for 30 days there is nobody doing
6 > amd64 stabilisation requests en masse.
7 >
8 > I would say that this is highly suboptimal, so I am sending this mail
9 > to amd64 and project mailing list to see if we get anyone interested
10 > in doing some stables here and there.
11 >
12 > From the looks there are 425 bugs found by my amd64 query on bugzilla.
13 > In order to do only the easy stuff I recommend we grab the older ones
14 > where other teams already given their go so we don't have to spent
15 > that much time on the bugs.
16 >
17 > Cheers
18 >
19 > Tom
22 Hi,
23
24 There is no need to panic. We may be slow ( well, it is summer after
25 all ) but we will handle all these bugs in due time.
26
27 Kind regards,
28 Markos Chandras