From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Social Contract clean-up
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 22:17:33
1 Am Dienstag, 27. März 2018, 17:47:20 CEST schrieb Daniel Robbins:
2 > On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:19 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3 > > Back when I was recruited, this was the role of the Council I was
4 > > taught. If you don't believe it, you are free to research the past to
5 > > either prove or disprove it. But in order to do that, you need to
6 > > account fo all past events, not only some of them.
7 >
8 > Yes, and the same applies to you. I actually established the Foundation.
9
10 So?
11
12 Daniel, you're welcome back to Gentoo, but to the rules that we have *now*.
13 Not to the rules as you intended them to be.
17 Andreas K. Hüttel
18 dilfridge@g.o
19 Gentoo Linux developer
20 (council, toolchain, perl, libreoffice, comrel)