From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Social Contract, Council: please fix the mess you cause
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 00:10:43
1 On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 7:54 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
2 (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hi Rich!
4 > El 27/03/18 a las 01:01, Rich Freeman escribió:
5 >> On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 6:11 PM, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
6 >> (klondike) <klondike@g.o> wrote:
7 >>> the majority of the stakeholders of the Gentoo Social Contract (anybody
8 >>> other than Gentoo developers and those vouched by them)
9 >> I just did some asking around and those non-developer stakeholders
10 >> (who are apparently a majority of our total set of stakeholders) say
11 >> that they disagree with your proposed changes. Are you sure you
12 >> actually talked to all of them?
13 >>
14 >> It is possible that there is some confusion - could you provide a list
15 >> of the names of these stakeholders who apparently constitute a
16 >> majority? Gentoo devs apparently don't count for much (other than
17 >> doing all the work I suppose), but we can at least generate a list of
18 >> who they are...
19 >
20 > If you want to discuss who are the
21 > specific stakeholders affected by the Gentoo Social Contract you are
22 > more than welcome to open a different thread, on gentoo-project.
25 Then why didn't you do just this when you brought up the topic of the
26 stakeholders of the social contract?
29 Rich