From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] RFC: Expanding Foundation Bylaws, section 4.9 Termination from Membership
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 05:03:29
1 On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
4 > The the contrary, examples of 'unprofessional' behavior would include
5 > actions such as rudely rejecting requests from a particular developer
6 > [1], or escalating personal issues to commit messages [2].
7 >
8 > [1]:https://bugs.gentoo.org/627592#c1
9 > [2]:https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/commit/?id=
10 > f411e279bcad67780663c7973f0d021da4485159
13 Wow -- another person on the Gentoo project was rude. Let's stop pointing
14 fingers, everyone. This isn't productive. Just get some good sleep, wake up
15 tomorrow, realize that we all have the capability of being assholes, and be
16 so sick of asshole behavior that we vow to try our best to not be assholes
17 to others!
18
19 -Daniel