From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting: Tuesday 2013-11-12, 19:00 UTC
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:45:00
1 > On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 09:18:43AM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > > 8. Revival of archives.gentoo.org
3 >
4 > There isn't any reference for this one, who's spear-heading it; as infra
5 > I'd like to know. We do have the raw emails for the archive, what's
6 > broken is strictly the web interface.
7
8 I am, and the only available reference is the announcement itself, see the
9 paragraph at the top about missing references :).
10
11 My only intention for this topic so far is to ask my council colleagues for
12 their opinion on a general statement like "archives.gentoo.org functionality
13 was useful, and it would be nice to have our own online, definitive archive of
14 the more important mailing lists back working again at some point in the
15 future".
19 Andreas K. Huettel
20 Gentoo Linux developer
21 kde, council