From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: ulm@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Council Meeting Scheduled for 17 Jun 2014 at 19:00 UTC
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:57:48
1 Dnia 2014-06-13, o godz. 11:50:37
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > For the case that we accept 4b "User patches" and 4a "Patch applying
5 > function in package manager", I wonder if we shouldn't re-take the
6 > vote on 1d "PATCHES support in default src_prepare" (which was a tie).
7 >
8 > IMHO, once the PM has a patch function, leaving PATCHES out won't make
9 > much sense.
10
11 Yes, especially if the Council decides to apply user patches by
12 default. Then the following default would make sense:
13
14 src_prepare() {
15 [[ ${PATCHES[@]} ]] && eapply "${PATCHES[@]}"
16 eapply_user