From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Formally have Council oversee the Foundation 2.0
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 18:10:59
1 On Monday, January 16, 2017 1:01:29 PM EST Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Are you doing an SPI review? Based on the fact that none of the
4 > Trustees seemed interested in doing one I was actually going to reach
5 > out to them myself, but I'd certainly prefer that it come from the
6 > Trustees.
7
8 I did this in 2008.... Go look in -nfp archives you will see!
9
10 Why do people not want to listen?
11
12 I get people do not like me but this is not my opinion. I did not obtain this
13 information for personal benefit. I only have this knowledge because I was
14 looking into it for Gentoo's sake.
17 William L. Thomson Jr.