From: Sam James <sam@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Jakov Smolić (jsmolic)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 21:26:04
1 > On 28 Aug 2021, at 17:20, Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hey all,
4 >
5 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family: Jakov
6 > Smolić from Croatia! Before being recruited, Jakov amassed over 2000
7 > commits to our main repo! So you've all most likely seen them around
8 > already, and knew this was coming.
9 >
10 > Here's what Jakov writes about themself:
11 > "I'm coming from the sunny coast of Croatia. Currently obtaining a
12 > degree in automation. I've been using Gentoo since last year, and fell
13 > in love with it immediately. I look forward to working on Gentoo along
14 > with other great developers. In my free time I like to drive my car,
15 > listen to music and travel."
16 >
17 > Please give Jakov a warm welcome!
20 Now whose PRs am I going to merge?!
21
22 Congratulations, really pleased to have you on board!
23
24 Best,
25 sam