From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Formally have Council oversee the Foundation 2.0
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:42:59
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 20:23:02 +0000
3 > "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org> wrote:
4 >> On 16/01/17 20:16, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
5 >>> Am Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 13:10:57 CET schrieb William L. Thomson
6 >>> Jr.:
7 >>>> Why do people not want to listen?
8 >>>>
9 >>> Because you've been barfing so much sillyness onto the mailing
10 >>> lists over the last months that people tune off and dont care
11 >>> whether anything of it is productive.
12 >> +1
13 > This, on the other hand, is exactly the kind of insightful, fruitful
14 > content that the Gentoo community needs. Please make many more posts
15 > just like it.
18 I may not agree with William on other things but that doesn't mean he is
19 never right on some other things either. I vaguely recall William
20 working on this sort of thing long ago and having someone who has
21 already done the research provide what they learned should be listened
22 to by all.
23
24 Dale
25