From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:01:29
1 On Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:56:44 AM EDT Rich Freeman wrote:
2 >
3 > Nobody said that the paperwork was unimportant. In fact, I pointed
4 > out the fact that we're having trouble getting it right earlier today.
5
6 These problems would likely not exist if I was not driven away. Others can
7 insult me all they like per ego reasons. But fact is I got things done and
8 quickly. Things others did not, and since have not.
9
10 Exactly what you all are seeking to protect Gentoo from, you in turn did
11 directly and potentially much worse spanning years....
12
13 All action against me was to prevent me from driving others away. Yet others
14 actions drove me away and leaving things to be done in 08 that are still not.
17 William L. Thomson Jr.