From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developers
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 01:28:14
1 On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:13:40 -0500
2 "Jory A. Pratt" <anarchy@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 08/18/17 15:17, William L. Thomson Jr. wrote:
5 > I hope I am wrong
6 > > and they have contributed more.
7 > >
8 > >I hope I am wrong!!!
11 > You are very wrong and need to do much more research. Craig has done
12 > much work on kodi and other projects and deserves the opportunity to
13 > continue to prove himself as a developer.
14
15 As stated twice, I hoped I was wrong and I am, thank you. I missed an S
16 on the end and it threw query off. Also why announcements are nice.
17
18 Though seems odd that they were ignored on
19 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/1721
20
21 Despite work else where, and me mentioning it on lists a few times.
24 William L. Thomson Jr.